Sunday, June 12, 2011

JUST CROUCHIN AROUND IN NEW MIU MIU ANKLE BOOTS



Pretty badass!
My mom and I both went crazy for these shoes when we saw them in a Barney's email-we were in Tokyo at the time, and we both immediately reserved ourselves a pair.

My mom went into Dallas tonight and she picked up our Miu Miu boots while she was there-I was freaking out when I pulled them out of the box. Because they're a billion times cuter in real life than I ever thought they could be.

Soooo because I was so excited about these shoes I just hopped up on the nearest table (or in the case of our home, a tree stump) and snapped these babies!!!
Well?? What would you have done???!!
 
 



Wearing a Stella Mccartney vest, furfur skirt, vintage tassle necklace
(to the people who have asked where to buy 'furfur': I don't know any place to buy furfur other than their boutique in Laforet. Sorry! They're an insanely cool label. )